White lines - Netflix

Watched first one last night. Wasn’t impressed but will persevere with next one.
Every time they make something related to rave culture they never get it right. The bit at the end where he was dj’ing cheesy trance shit / asking the judge if he had ever had a good time was just cliched tosh.

Absolute rubbish. Its utter unbelievable nonesense. Watched one episode but wont be watching any more.
I don’t get this attitude towards tv or film. I guess you just sit and watch documentaries all the time then?

Never watched any sci-fi, horror, action, drama etc films?

It doesn’t need to be believable, it just needs to be entertaining and allow to switch off your brain for a bit.

I don’t get this attitude towards tv or film. I guess you just sit and watch documentaries all the time then?

Never watched any sci-fi, horror, action, drama etc films?

It doesn’t need to be believable, it just needs to be entertaining and allow to switch off your brain for a bit.
Not at all - I love loads of drama - Gomorrah, Mindhunter, After Life - loads and loads of films of all genres etc. I just thought White Lines was one of the poorer things I've seen - cliched, trite nonsense. Its just not very good - of course that's just my opinion - which is exactly what message boards are all about.

Back