White lines - Netflix

White Dog Lines.

Why is it that dance music / club screnes always looks exceptionally cheesy.

That pool party in episode 2 was particularly unlike any pool party ever. Oh wait, it's the genetic east European gangsters on the phone after their money.

I'm still furious about how shit it is.

Especially the scenes where he's djing at a bbq, and everyone is dancing with arms in the air.

Some nice scenery in it mind.

agreed and when they started humming some tune in honour of the lad...

agreed on the scenery mind you.
That pool party in episode 2 was particularly unlike any pool party ever. Oh wait, it's the genetic east European gangsters on the phone after their money.

I'm still furious about how shit it is.

yep and when she started dancing in that club and the brothers mates DJing, maybe episode 2. this all after the pool incident. Cringeworthy.

Last edited:
The acting is so wooden and those accents are terrible. Might persevere for a bit longer as it`s harmless entertainment that doesn`t take much thought.

Wished I had looked on here first.
Episode 8 now so will torture myself for anothe couple of hours tonight watching how it ends.
The main lasses acting is shite as is her accent.

Watched them all.....it’s ok, watchable if nothing else. Agree about the accents, when the lead lass started talking, she sounded like the Geordie P.E. Teacher From gigglebiz.....WTF!! Manchester, my arse.

Bit disappointed in the ending too🤷‍♂️

I started the thread thinking the first 3 episodes were canny, for me it got progressively worse. Very disappointing

Im 3 in but called it a day. I hate stopping midway through but when there’s so much good stuff available now there’s no point in persevering.
The accents are awful, why did they all have to be from Manchester?

This pisses me off. It’s like some wanky producer thinks that in order to make these characters ‘cool’ they have to come from Manchester as obviously that’s the only city in Britain that had nightclubs.

Last edited:
Wished I had looked on here first.
Episode 8 now so will torture myself for anothe couple of hours tonight watching how it ends.
The main lasses acting is shite as is her accent.
Surely you can make your own mind up though. To be 8 episodes deep you must be enjoying it in some capacity.

Back