Whisky

My mate says February/March. No specific date as yet.
Awesome mate, if you could let us know closer to the time if you find anything out it'd be much appreciated 👍

You had much of a stab at their latest bottlings btw? I haven't fired open any of them myself, I've sworn to finish everything (or at least most) I've got open before I open any more. Currently barely touching the stuff either so might be some time...

Awesome mate, if you could let us know closer to the time if you find anything out it'd be much appreciated 👍

You had much of a stab at their latest bottlings btw? I haven't fired open any of them myself, I've sworn to finish everything (or at least most) I've got open before I open any more. Currently barely touching the stuff either so might be some time...
We're coming into whisky season now though

Last edited:

Sure. Only tried the Longrow 18 thus far, which is excellent. Like you, I’m trying to be disciplined and not open bottles until others are emptied.

Going to Lakes Thursday and given weather and injured back etc reckon not be doing as much walking as usual….taking quite a few nearly empty bottles to kill therefore.
Will take empties with us as recycling might look a bit weird otherwise.

Decent shop in Pooley Bridge and also might have a mooch in Booths in Penrith who sometimes have bargains.

Going to Lakes Thursday and given weather and injured back etc reckon not be doing as much walking as usual….taking quite a few nearly empty bottles to kill therefore.
Will take empties with us as recycling might look a bit weird otherwise.

Decent shop in Pooley Bridge and also might have a mooch in Booths in Penrith who sometimes have bargains.
You've tried each batch of KK 8 C/S haven't you mate? Any preference for a particular one?

Did you open the AD Rattray Tobermory yet?
Mines down to about third left, gifted quite a bit. I’m enjoying it.

One bottle I’m just not getting is the North Star undisclosed Orkney.

The first NS that I’ve not got along with, just not a lot going on to my palate.

Back