Whisky

Whiskybroker have some of their former releases back I. Stock, including 3 Caol Ila, a 20yo Ardmore and a 10yo Arran. Got a bottle of the latter open at the moment - it’s like alcoholic cream soda.

might have a look...btw just sipping the Kilkerran 8yr old cask strength ( the 56.5% one)
tremendous 👍

Loch Fyne Whisky have an extra 10% off if you register with them.

I'd recommend Balblair 15 yr old, would now be down to £56 and change as it's already on sale from £80 to £63. Free shipping on orders over £25.
My wife bought me an 18 year old bottle of balblair a few years ago at Christmas. It's probably the best bottle I've got in my collection. I'd also highly recommend it.

Just ordered a South Island 23 yo New Zealand single malt, really keen on trying it some day as I have family live out there. Also Jim Murray scored it 95 points so it can't be too shabby. It's highly spoken of everywhere I've looked..

Is it this one? If so, it wasn’t for me.
It is mate. I've had my eye on NZ whisky for a while, I wanted the 1992 cask strength initially but this was two thirds of the cost and given the amount I've spent on whisky lately...

I'll probably keep a hold of it until I meet up with my family so it'll provide a talking point if nothing else

Couldn't agree more about the sherry cask. Outstanding for that price. I've just ordered a new one. Click on subscribe to get another 10% off, you can then just cancel the subscription once it's delivered!

aye finished mine and likely to replace...may as well also get the peated one to try
amazing value
aye finished mine and likely to replace...may as well also get the peated one to try
amazing value

ordered the sherry cask and the Islay blend...used the subscribe and save which reduced it even further 👍

Last edited:
I'm a total novice when it comes to whiskey. That said, I got a nice one called Hudson from the in-laws. Anyone tried it?

Baby Bourbon is what we've got. Between that and Brooklyn gin it's been a nice introduction to New York spirits.

For any Gin lovers Amazon have Laddie's Botanist Gin at £25 which is a cracking price. Just stuck 3 bottles in my order for the summer months along with 3 bottles of Brockmans for the boss, the Berry Bros Sherry blend, a Bunna Stiuireadair & Toiteach. That's on top of a couple of bottles of Arran 10 and a couple of bottles of Tomintoul 14 stuck in to my Whiskybroker store yesterday alongside the 2 bottles of Caol Ila a couple of weeks ago. Think I need help :D

Back