Whisky

Just on my second glass of the Wee Beastie...
Does benefit with a bit water...and not something I always do at that abv

enjoying it though

Loch Fyne Whisky have an extra 10% off if you register with them.

I'd recommend Balblair 15 yr old, would now be down to £56 and change as it's already on sale from £80 to £63. Free shipping on orders over £25.

Ordered the Kilkerran Batch 3 cask...from Nickolls and Perks ( never heard of them) £47 and not charged for delivery and here a day later ? 👍
Loch Fyne Whisky have an extra 10% off if you register with them.

I'd recommend Balblair 15 yr old, would now be down to £56 and change as it's already on sale from £80 to £63. Free shipping on orders over £25.

wonder if the 10% off includes the £80k bottle of Macallan ? :lol:

Last edited:
SMWS had a 10 year old Glen Scotia release at 4.00pm today. First fill bourbon bottled at cask strength of 57.9%.
Got a bloody phone call at 3.58pm which distracted me and got to the website at 4.03pm - Sold Out. Bummer, I fancied that one :cry:

SMWS had a 10 year old Glen Scotia release at 4.00pm today. First fill bourbon bottled at cask strength of 57.9%.
Got a bloody phone call at 3.58pm which distracted me and got to the website at 4.03pm - Sold Out. Bummer, I fancied that one :cry:

it may be worth keeping an eye on Tyndrum, they often get SMWS stock.

Ordered the Kilkerran Batch 3 cask...from Nickolls and Perks ( never heard of them) £47 and not charged for delivery and here a day later ? 👍

wonder if the 10% off includes the £80k bottle of Macallan ? :lol:

N&P used to be quite big, then the site got hacked and they were offline for about 5 months. Never recovered.

I've just bought the 14 year old tawny port finish (Campbeltown Malts Festival 2020) but not gonna open it just yet. I cracked open a Victoriana cask strength a few weeks ago and I'm impressed, plenty of vanilla sweetness along with citrus and spice plus a touch of char smoke in the tail, lovely.

I've just bought the 14 year old tawny port finish (Campbeltown Malts Festival 2020) but not gonna open it just yet. I cracked open a Victoriana cask strength a few weeks ago and I'm impressed, plenty of vanilla sweetness along with citrus and spice plus a touch of char smoke in the tail, lovely.
Yes, I’ve got the Tawny Port 14 on order with MOM. Looking forward to trying it.

no chance of getting a bottle then...The glenglassaugh sounds good 👍
Did you ever get round to stocking up on Arran 14 seeing as it's gone out of production..? If not then this may be of some interest to you....
3 new Tyndrum whisky releases coming soon. Peated rum Glenglassaugh, 1993 Glendronach and a special edition Big Peat. I’m all over the Glenglassaugh.
I've seen you mention Tyndrum before but I didn't realise it was part of the green welly stop, been there a couple of times. Some reasonably priced stuff and a good selection, worth popping your head in if you're in the area

Last edited:
Did you ever get round to stocking up on Arran 14 seeing as it's gone out of production..? If not then this may be of some interest to you....

I've seen you mention Tyndrum before but I didn't realise it was part of the green welly stop, been there a couple of times. Some reasonably priced stuff and a good selection, worth popping your head in if you're in the area

They split the whisky website off as if you were searching for the likes of Arran the search would return toffee, cheese, preserves etc as well as whisky.

Whiskybroker have some of their former releases back I. Stock, including 3 Caol Ila, a 20yo Ardmore and a 10yo Arran. Got a bottle of the latter open at the moment - it’s like alcoholic cream soda.

Back