Whisky

Me and @bernardbresslaw are booked for the evening, did the last one it was good but wouldn't do the connoisseur tasting again it ended up a bit messy with big pours and the end of the session got a bit hazy :lol: will have a catch up if anyone is going.

Me and @bernardbresslaw are booked for the evening, did the last one it was good but wouldn't do the connoisseur tasting again it ended up a bit messy with big pours and the end of the session got a bit hazy :lol: will have a catch up if anyone is going.

Aye 3 of us doing the evening session...didn't notice any connoisseur tasting...is that a thing on the day ?
To be honest sure there will be enough to get stuck into from normal bottlers.

Aye 3 of us doing the evening session...didn't notice any connoisseur tasting...is that a thing on the day ?
To be honest sure there will be enough to get stuck into from normal bottlers.
Yeh it was a thing on the day we payed a bit extra but like you say theirs plenty from the bottlers to be getting on with we probably only sampled half of what was there.

Yeh it was a thing on the day we payed a bit extra but like you say theirs plenty from the bottlers to be getting on with we probably only sampled half of what was there.

Cheers

Is the Anarchy brewery easy to find ? Looks 5 minutes from Wakergate Metro but on an Industrial Estate ?

I've just picked up a 10 yo Arran private cask for £77 from Tyndrum and added the North Star blend to take the total cost over £80 for free postage.
Go for the blended malt or that Tarot blended whisky ?

Edit looks like the 10 yr isn't a blended malt but a blend ?

Last edited:

Back