Whisky

I’m guessing the mystery bourbon Tyndrum exclusive cask sample was AD 12/16 CK1302?
Just got an email from them on it. Interested to try an unpeated bourbon cask from them but £87.50 for a 6YO is a bit steep to me so I’ll pass unless you give it rave reviews :lol:
Aye. I didn’t buy a bottle either. I thought the peated dram was the best of the 4 but none of them really tickled my palate. Focusing my whisky purchases on cask shares for the time being.
Next Cadenhead release:

Craigellachie 14yo : £70.00
Glenburgie 11yo : £55.00
Glentauchers 11yo : £55.00
Bowmore 19yo : £200.00
Linkwood 9yo : £45.00
Hazelburn 13yo : £75.00

Last edited:

Aye. I didn’t buy a bottle either. I thought the peated dram was the best of the 4 but none of them really tickled my palate. Focusing my whisky purchases on cask shares for the time being.
Next Cadenhead release:

Craigellachie 14yo : £70.00
Glenburgie 11yo : £55.00
Glentauchers 11yo : £55.00
Bowmore 19yo : £200.00
Linkwood 9yo : £45.00
Hazelburn 13yo : £75.00
Have you any idea of the release date please?

Sipping the Ledaig Sinclair Rioja…got to say at £32 a bargain.

Glasgow 1770 peated to finish which I’m also enjoying
Tobermory just released a new Ledaig, 9 yo aged entirely in red wine barrels

Bit pricey like but peat and red wine is something I usually enjoy. Haven't took the plunge yet though

Tobermory just released a new Ledaig, 9 yo aged entirely in red wine barrels

Bit pricey like but peat and red wine is something I usually enjoy. Haven't took the plunge yet though
Yeah thought on pricey side

Note to self...maybe lay off the whisky auctions when you get in pissed from the pub :lol:

Ended up bidding on watched items and bids were more than what bottles are really worth, the relief was canny when I woke up this morning and phone confirms outbid on them all, though just :eek:

Note to self...maybe lay off the whisky auctions when you get in pissed from the pub :lol:

Ended up bidding on watched items and bids were more than what bottles are really worth, the relief was canny when I woke up this morning and phone confirms outbid on them all, though just :eek:
Having a few drinks and Whisky auctions aren't a good mix !

Back