Whisky

Missed it too. Only 39 bottles released.

The 25 year old islay seemed decent value if you compare it to what the island charge for their own versions, still a bit pricey for me though. Looked at the Arran too but decided against it
Missed it too. Only 39 bottles released.
Saw a bottle of Campbeltown Loch 21 this morning whilst flickering through a few websites, is that a new release do you know?

Last edited:
The 25 year old islay seemed decent value if you compare it to what the island charge for their own versions, still a bit pricey for me though. Looked at the Arran too but decided against it

Saw a bottle of Campbeltown Loch 21 this morning whilst flickering through a few websites, is that a new release do you know?
There were a couple of 21yo Campbeltown Loch releases around 2013-2015, I think.

Away on holiday this week and picked up a bottle of Bunna Cruach Mhor at Woolsington airport on the way out. Think it’s a travel retail exclusive but a very nice dram for anybody travelling through the airports. NAS and quite obviously fairly young but 50% ABV and peaty/smoky. Decent tipple for less than £50 a litre bottle.

Lived about 2 minutes from the distillery for 3 years and never went 🤦🏻‍♂️
I once won a FB comp to go and spend a couple of nights in the Knockomie Inn, where I'd attend dinner hosted by Keith Cruickshank amongst others and then have an all access exclusive tour of the distillery including the chance to fill a cask, and I didn't go

I gifted it to me parents as I couldn't get out of work, and they had an amazing time. Definitely on my bucket list to pop up there someday. Their whisky is awesome, my favourite Speyside I'd say

I once won a FB comp to go and spend a couple of nights in the Knockomie Inn, where I'd attend dinner hosted by Keith Cruickshank amongst others and then have an all access exclusive tour of the distillery including the chance to fill a cask, and I didn't go

I gifted it to me parents as I couldn't get out of work, and they had an amazing time. Definitely on my bucket list to pop up there someday. Their whisky is awesome, my favourite Speyside I'd say
Know it well. Just on the way into Forres. Nice little town Forres in a stunning part of the world.

Love me whisky too and can’t believe that while a lived on the speyside distillery trail a never went to any of them.

Back