Whisky

Arran MoD II for me again tonight and not much left in the bottle. I have loads of bottles lined up but I'm considering a further purchase of this delightful dram.
Glad to hear it. I've got one unopened on the shelf. It's been gently calling me onto the rocks for quite some time. Think it'll be the next one to get opened.

I got it for £50 plus postage from Distillery website after a recommendation from here.

Glad to hear it. I've got one unopened on the shelf. It's been gently calling me onto the rocks for quite some time. Think it'll be the next one to get opened.

I got it for £50 plus postage from Distillery website after a recommendation from here.
It was still available at that price last week and it keeps tempting me.

if he wanted to top trump us all he could easily have done it by now :lol:
Without blowing smoke up his arse he’s clearly not that type...and generous with it
Yes mate, I know his generousity only too well first hand.

Just a little joke, because he snagged a bottle and I didn't despite trawling the internet all day...

Yes mate, I know his generousity only too well first hand.

Just a little joke, because he snagged a bottle and I didn't despite trawling the internet all day...
aye realised it was a joke and I do think Distilleries and retaillers realise people are pissed off and things hopefully change...what they do about it I don’t know mind

Yes his generosity has led me to trying stuff I’d simply never manage to afford or get hold of 👍 🥃

Last edited:
I hope Shakerman doesn't come in with a top-trump opening bid of cracking open the Springbank 10 2021 local barley release, I'll lose my shit.
Hehe, haven’t taken delivery of any yet. I was on the Armagnac last night - I’ve been buying a few bottles of late as it’s generally so much better value than whisky.

For instance I cracked a 45yo Armagnac I purchased for €130 a couple of weeks ago. You’d struggle to pick up a whisky half that age for the price. Not that age is always a sign of quality of course!

Last edited:

Back