Whisky

Thanks for the recommendation, Talisker 10 is probably my favourite so far but Bunna 12 not far behind. I’ve just ordered the Ledaig 10 on Amazon for £33.25, coming Friday 👌🏻 How about something at the cheap end around the £20 price point?
Sorry mate, it’s not a price point I buy at so can’t really help there. I prefer cask strength or minimum 46% ABV so there isn’t really anything in that bracket for me.

Thanks for the recommendation, Talisker 10 is probably my favourite so far but Bunna 12 not far behind. I’ve just ordered the Ledaig 10 on Amazon for £33.25, coming Friday 👌🏻 How about something at the cheap end around the £20 price point?

Amazon will often have Tamnavulin for around £20/£22, or Old Pulteney 12 for around £24/£25 - I've found both to be fairly good value.

Amazon will often have Tamnavulin for around £20/£22, or Old Pulteney 12 for around £24/£25 - I've found both to be fairly good value.

Tamnavulin core bottles are pretty poor imo....OP far better for a few quid more
Amazon have the Ardmore Legacy for £20. I’ve never drank it but have enjoyed the indie bottles of Ardmore I’ve had.

The few Indy bottlings of Ardmore I’ve got (Whisky Broker and Rattray) are very good and belting value

Last edited:
Stay in your lane where you are right now. You don't want to go cheaper, and it starts to get steeply more expensive to go 'better'.

Back