Whisky

Aye bargain and a half that was
I got the 10 yr old in November I think for £25 at morrisons. Bought my dad the 12 before but that was my first bunna, will be having some tonight, it was a cracking dram.

the 12 is on my Amazon watchlist (it’s basically a list of whiskies I want) and the prices are fluctuating every day, was £30 yesterday, now £43 with £5 delivery.

I got the 10 yr old in November I think for £25 at morrisons. Bought my dad the 12 before but that was my first bunna, will be having some tonight, it was a cracking dram.

the 12 is on my Amazon watchlist (it’s basically a list of whiskies I want) and the prices are fluctuating every day, was £30 yesterday, now £43 with £5 delivery.

Not sure they do a 10 and certainly not in supermarkets.

Not mean the NAS Stiuiredair ? Which is usually in supermarkets and sometimes at £25

Not sure they do a 10 and certainly not in supermarkets.

Not mean the NAS Stiuiredair ? Which is usually in supermarkets and sometimes at £25
I stand corrected, it’s the stiuireadair, presumed as it was cheaper it was the 10.

I picked one up on Amazon when the price became £30 very briefly and it was delivered yesterday. Amazon's whisky prices seem all over the place over the past week or so. Bunna 12 is still £30 at Waitrose but the last day at this price is tomorrow.

Found a use for the Islay I didn't like.

50ml Islay, 50ml orange juice and 25ml ginger ale

Unbelievable. The best part. I poured a very small glass of just the Islay after and all of a sudden it was nice! I wonder if it just needed decanted before I could enjoy it...

Found a use for the Islay I didn't like.

50ml Islay, 50ml orange juice and 25ml ginger ale

Unbelievable. The best part. I poured a very small glass of just the Islay after and all of a sudden it was nice! I wonder if it just needed decanted before I could enjoy it...
Some whiskies need to breathe a bit to open up especially from newly opened bottles

Glen Scotia Victoriana for £60.05 delivered from amazon. About a tenner off its next best price (including delivery) Lovely dram IMO, easily the best of the Glen Scotia I've had (the core range up to and including the 18 + a 14 yo limited edition port finish)

If you fancy splashing £60 on a bottle of whisky it's definitely worth your consideration

Back