Whisky

Hahaha, balls of steel my man, balls of steel.
Hahaha, can't make any sense of it yet mind. Just telling myself that one day I'll be pleased I went through with it. 🤣😂👍
it’s the only one that isn’t sold out now - larger outturn admittedly.
Nearly popped at another n'all, the Loch Lomond one? But happy with those 2. I love Bunna so that'll be a keeper for a special occasion and the HP sounded really interesting from the write up so why not? 😄

Last edited:
Hahaha, can't make any sense of it yet mind. Just telling myself that one day I'll be pleased I went through with it. 🤣😂👍

Nearly popped at another n'all, the Loch Lomond one? But happy with those 2. I love Bunna so that'll be a keeper for a special occasion and the HP sounded really interesting from the write up so why not? 😄

I’d possibly have gone for the HP but I bought this 10yo refill Manzanilla cask HP from RMW earlier today.

I’d possibly have gone for the HP but I bought this 10yo refill Manzanilla cask HP from RMW earlier today.
Sounds good. Funny cos I'm not a fan of bog standard HP but I know of a few who are (for whatever reason) so when I was reading the write up on chorlton about the unusual interaction with the cask and the flavour profile etc I just thought fuck it, gonna give it a go.

The Bunna sounds good too, although it's more expensive than I'd normally shell out. Not a great deal more expensive than their standard 18yo offering though really and a whole lot rarer so looking forward to cracking that open one day ☺

Sounds good. Funny cos I'm not a fan of bog standard HP but I know of a few who are (for whatever reason) so when I was reading the write up on chorlton about the unusual interaction with the cask and the flavour profile etc I just thought fuck it, gonna give it a go.

The Bunna sounds good too, although it's more expensive than I'd normally shell out. Not a great deal more expensive than their standard 18yo offering though really and a whole lot rarer so looking forward to cracking that open one day ☺

I find IB HP bottlings suit my palette way more than the OB. The Bunna sounds great to be honest but already bought a 30yo Glendronach this month and that has blown my budget.

Bunna sounds great as does the 30 yr old Glendronach 👍

didn’t buy much the Black Friday week( apart from a few bottles from Whisky.NL) so might wait to see what Whisky Broker releases are.
Probably get the 16 year old Lidl Islay...£35 worth a pop regardless

Bunna sounds great as does the 30 yr old Glendronach 👍

didn’t buy much the Black Friday week( apart from a few bottles from Whisky.NL) so might wait to see what Whisky Broker releases are.
Probably get the 16 year old Lidl Islay...£35 worth a pop regardless
I didn't buy owt mate, had an Arran 25 in my basket twice and decided against it both times. That and the fact I've always fancied trying a chorlton release... tried to get my hands on their Ledaig not too long ago but wasn't gonna pay secondary prices. And another thing, it's f***ing CHRISTMAS!! 🎄😂

I didn't buy owt mate, had an Arran 25 in my basket twice and decided against it both times. That and the fact I've always fancied trying a chorlton release... tried to get my hands on their Ledaig not too long ago but wasn't gonna pay secondary prices. And another thing, it's f***ing CHRISTMAS!! 🎄😂

nice one...that a Bunna is a bit over my limit...Christmas or not :lol:

also a couple of AD Rattray bottles sitting in my basket

never had Blair Athol...or not that I recall.
Any good ?
I've got a red wine barrique release from Whiskybroker on the go and it's perfectly acceptable (needs a bit of water for me) but will be nothing like the current offering. Mostly ends up in Bells blends apparently which does nothing to recommend it.

Back