Whingeamarathon

• Thread starter Deleted member 37458
  • Start date

We've every right to piss and moan. This club is a bloody laughing stock. Being turned down by managers left right and centre. Yet people still say these names mentioned arent good enough. No one with half a brain will touch us.
Blood pressure.

Go on then - say something positive about safc (given the fact the only thing I can think of is the fans and you seem to have excluded them by, ironically, whinging about them :)

I'm a positive bloke - would love to feel better about safc, so hope you come up trumps for me!

Go on then - say something positive about safc (given the fact the only thing I can think of is the fans and you seem to have excluded them by, ironically, whinging about them :)

I'm a positive bloke - would love to feel better about safc, so hope you come up trumps for me!
Keep going to the matches. It can only get better. By the way I don't think half the whingers on here go to the match.

Keep going to the matches. It can only get better. By the way I don't think half the whingers on here go to the match.

Haha - it can only get better - canny effort At being positive I suppose given the circumstances! :)

I think it's gonna get worse before it gets better for what it's worth.

That being said I'll spend a perfectly enjoyable Saturday (and yes I'll be at the match and yes for the full 90 minutes). SAFC is likely to be an absolute sideshow - based on the fact we fact we are dog turd, managerless and owned/ran by utter helmets - BUT a bad day with football is better than a good day without it imho. Last Saturday being the case in point......

There that's something positive about Saturday - watching safc is better than painting my spare room

Someone makes a positive suggestion and you take a dig at them after starting this shit?

Idiot.
:rolleyes::lol:

Haha - it can only get better - canny effort At being positive I suppose given the circumstances! :)

I think it's gonna get worse before it gets better for what it's worth.

That being said I'll spend a perfectly enjoyable Saturday (and yes I'll be at the match and yes for the full 90 minutes). SAFC is likely to be an absolute sideshow - based on the fact we fact we are dog turd, managerless and owned/ran by utter helmets - BUT a bad day with football is better than a good day without it imho. Last Saturday being the case in point......

There that's something positive about Saturday - watching safc is better than painting my spare room
I have been going for sixty years and will continue to do so if it means getting out of the painting.

So your positive thing is that it couldn't be any shitter than it is right now? :lol:
My positive thing is. The older I get the less I think what people think of me, therefore the older I get the happier I become.

Back