Which yearly sporting event do you look forward to most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I made a lot of money when Sharastani won (god I love you Starkey) Showed a decent profit when Generous won and did canny when Workforce won.
My first big bet was when Grundy did the business.
I've never backed the winner of the National or the gold cup.

how can you love starkey after what he did at tattenham withe the brave?:mad::mad:

one each::lol::lol:

Just typed this........

Ah, sorry. Missed the yearly. You're a numpty anarl mind. Why does he think Greville Starkey is a hero? Cos he had money on the second best horse in the world which Greville Starkey wasn't riding. :)

Thowt I'd check back and low and behold....... :lol:

Just typed this........

Ah, sorry. Missed the yearly. You're a numpty anarl mind. Why does he think Greville Starkey is a hero? Cos he had money on the second best horse in the world which Greville Starkey wasn't riding. :)

I'd been backing Shahrastani constantly that year, I was really impressed with his early stuff and then I saw Dancing Brave win the Guineas and tried to get a saver on, but they wouldn't take me bet cos he wasn't entered at the time.
All things come to those who wait. ;)

Just typed this........

class:lol::lol:

I'd been backing Shahrastani constantly that year, I was really impressed with his early stuff and then I saw Dancing Brave win the Guineas and tried to get a saver on, but they wouldn't take me bet cos he wasn't entered at the time.
All things come to those who wait. ;)

thinking of the brave winning the arc just made the hair on my neck stand up:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back