Which team has the best record for Wembley?

Man Utd didn't win in 8

Up until 2007, 5 teams had played 3 games at Wembley and won all of them and Woking 4 times. Has this changed?

Stoke City
Swindon Town - lost in 2010
Wealdstone
Woking 4 times
AC Milan
Royal Air Force

Read that only us and Bolton have lost FA Cup final, League Cup final, Championship and L1 playoff finals, and the Checkatrade trophy final there.

Daft thing is we've done all of them in my lifetime and I'm only 31. Horrendous.
Was funny reading that until reality dawned about 0.5 seconds later into my brain system that we were the us u were talking about. Even though I’m on a safc message board, my brain still takes a bit longer to accept some of the ridiculous statistics belong to us.
keep the faith my man. (Or woman) !! We shall return for another glorious shite day soon I’m sure

Is that cup finals or does it include Spurs matches, I knew they had lost 4 since 1974 but wasn’t sure before that.

FA Cup Final 74
League Cup Final 76
Charity Shield 96
FA Cup Final 98
FA Cup Final 99
FA Cup Semi Final 2000
Davey Hotspurs 17
Davey Hotspurs 18

Last edited:
Read that only us and Bolton have lost FA Cup final, League Cup final, Championship and L1 playoff finals, and the Checkatrade trophy final there.

Daft thing is we've done all of them in my lifetime and I'm only 31. Horrendous.

Bolton can add two FA Cup semi final defeats as well but back in the days of black and white tvs they won four FA Cup finals at Wembley

Man Utd didn't win in 8

Up until 2007, 5 teams had played 3 games at Wembley and won all of them and Woking 4 times. Has this changed?

Stoke City
Swindon Town - lost in 2010
Wealdstone
Woking 4 times
AC Milan
Royal Air Force

Whitely have a 100% win record in their 3 visits

Back