Which t.v. show would be the best one to be a guest on?

The Muppet Show is a good shout. I'd maybe put Morcambe & Wise up there as people seemed to have fun on that. Plus it seemed to be where TV presenters let their hair down before Comic Relief/Children in Need came along.

Naked Attraction
🤣
No offence, but I imagine you would probably win because you'd take up at least 2 booths. Never mind that they'd comment on your manly chin and jawline before they even caught a glimpse of your, biologically speaking, proto-penis and prehensile eyebrows.
On the bright side though I bet you'd never catch little Pete in a zip or fall out of a tree. In fact I'd go so far to say that you'd never make the Paras, it would be like trying to bath a cat or clearing nanas out the bingo at chucking out time. Grippier than Jacko's chimp on date night.

Big brekky, Soccer Am & TFI are great shouts! Can I add
SSN (with Natalie Sawyer)
Countdown (when RR wore tighter tops & short skirts)

🤣
No offence, but I imagine you would probably win because you'd take up at least 2 booths. Never mind that they'd comment on your manly chin and jawline before they even caught a glimpse of your, biologically speaking, proto-penis and prehensile eyebrows.
On the bright side though I bet you'd never catch little Pete in a zip or fall out of a tree. In fact I'd go so far to say that you'd never make the Paras, it would be like trying to bath a cat or clearing nanas out the bingo at chucking out time. Grippier than Jacko's chimp on date night.

That was a much more intense reply than I was expecting

Back