Which recent celebrity death ( and there has been rather a lot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone too young to die ,probably an age thing .I'm in my 50s so it's no age to die
If you're 20 I'm an old fogey

When I hear about any deaths of people I don't know I Normally don't care any more or less whether they were famous or not. But was shocked by Rik Mayall, I grew up on Bottom, Blackadder, young ones etc and he was too young to shuffle off the way he did.

Every fucker did back then.

Watched a doc of the Stones on tour in the 60's and a lot of the girls looked very young! I dare say women now won't look back and feel they were taken advantage of by the likes of Bowie and Jagger. Cheesy BBC DJ's on the other hand....

Last edited:
When I hear about any deaths of people I don't know I Normally don't care any more or less whether they were famous or not. But was shocked by Rik Mayall, I grew up on Bottom, Blackadder, young ones etc and he was too young to shuffle off the way he did.

Watched a doc of the Stones on tour in the 60's and a lot of the girls looked very young! I dare say women now won't look back and feel they were taken advantage of by the likes of Bowie and Jagger. Cheesy BBC DJ's on the other hand....

Yep, read any of the rock biographies from that time and they were all at it, Zeppelin in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back