Which of the youngsters?

They are all class and should all be looking to be in the prem minimum, hopfully with us.

The best thing about us though is midfield. How long have we been crying out for a midfielder who could spray the ball around and had good vision with long and short passing. None come along in what feels like my whole lifetime and then we have 2 at once one 21 and the other 19.

But they all look class. As he barely understands a word of English and he’s the youngest we gotta be most patient with Bennette.

Pattos temperament is something special too, it reminds me of the Italian number 1, cool as fck.

Also defo add Embo and Huggins to that list.
Add Diallo and Gelhardt to that list and by jiminy it's awesome!

It’s crazy that I now look at lads like Ballard, Patto, Embo and Neil as “old hands” :lol:
Michut is my new favourite although Ekwah could overtake him. Then there’s little Jewi! Still think he could be something special

Hard to pick between Ballard, Neil and Patterson.

All have things to work on, Neil has added to his game tremendously well this year and it was something I doubted he was capable of. The grit side of it and his positioning have slowly got on. So probably him.
It’s crazy that I now look at lads like Ballard, Patto, Embo and Neil as “old hands” :lol:
Michut is my new favourite although Ekwah could overtake him. Then there’s little Jewi! Still think he could be something special

I think once he settles Bennette will be excellent. Must be hard for the lad at the minute. Limited English I’m guessing and can’t really join in but from the videos/Twitter etc that I see it looks as though the French lads, O’Nien, Neil have taken him under their wing even though he can’t understand any of them

Last edited:
Dan Neil has really started to step his level up recently. He's got big shoes to fill with Evans being out but he coped with that very well yesterday.
I think Dan Neil is a far better footballer now than Evans ever will be, as long as Neil is fit Evans shouldn't start another game.

He's not ours and never will be? but Diallo is different gravy, he's going straight into Ten Hauge's team when he goes back to Old Trafford, and if he doesn't there'll be a load of clubs queueing up to sign him....I just hope he doesn't got to the skunks

We've got a glut of talented youngsters, the future is bright, wouldn't like to pick one as best but if pushed I think Neil has a great future in the game.

If I had to put them in an order at this early stage........

Michut
Ballard
Ba
Neil
Patto
Alese
Cirkin
Clarke
Hume
Bennette
Ekwah (Impossible to have any opinion so far)

All could easily change. I think Michut could easily end up a top 6 prem player.

Which of the youngsters do you rate the highest?

Patterson
Hume
Ballard
Cirkin
Alese
Neil
BA
Michut
Ekwah
Clarke
Bennette

Obviously Neil has been great and is a guaranteed starter but I just see something in Ba. Patterson will definitely play Premier League.
Ba went on a run on saturday… he had their midfield chasing shadows… not seen the like in our shirt since Hendo.

Patterson will be one of the best keepers this country has ever seen

Ballard is an animal and a great centre half

Michut has the class to be whatever he wants really

Dan Neil has really started to step his level up recently. He's got big shoes to fill with Evans being out but he coped with that very well yesterday.

I don't get this really, people have been saying similar all week since Evans got injured. Neil is the best central midfielder we've got either sitting and protecting the defence or playing more advanced.

He's not filling anyone's shoes, he's already better than Evans and has been proving it most of the season.

Back