Which Hikes or climbs do you have planned?

Done Helvellyn a couple weeks ago and doing Snowdon in July, spending the night in Wrexham afterwards. Hoping to get maybes Glaramara or Crinkle Crags/Bowfell done before that as well.

Last edited:
Im doing Scafell Pike, Ben Nevis in the next few month. Looking for a bit inspiration too. Did a cracking walk last week in the dales over by semmerwater and Hawes. Snowed like.

Logon or register to see this image

I've bought a couple of bridge cameras over the last 6 months for wildlife photography, the most recent one a week ago around 800 quid which is a sum I thought I'd never pay for a camera in a million years. I found it so enjoyable with the first, budget camera that I now think that's money well spent. As of yet, I've mostly been through Weardale for hikes on the moors but get some good weather and I'm off with the camera for various hikes. North Yorkshire, Cumbria, Derbyshire, Northumberland. Anywhere really from sunrise to sunset. I have a week's holiday to take coming up. In the past I'd have been abroad somewhere, this year/in June it will be cheap digs/probably air bnb and 7 days of walking with the camera. Where I go in those 7 days and where I hike will depend on the weather. If there's not much in the North of England then I'll go wherever there is good weather: Wales, down South wherever, but what's certain is those 7 days will consist of hiking and camera.

Doing blencathra in a couple of weeks and then hopefully another by the end of summer
I did that a few years back. I’m not great with heights and I shit myself on Sharp Edge (not literally). Nice walk overall though. You can always get to the top from the other side of the tarn if you don’t like heights.

I've bought a couple of bridge cameras over the last 6 months for wildlife photography, the most recent one a week ago around 800 quid which is a sum I thought I'd never pay for a camera in a million years. I found it so enjoyable with the first, budget camera that I now think that's money well spent. As of yet, I've mostly been through Weardale for hikes on the moors but get some good weather and I'm off with the camera for various hikes. North Yorkshire, Cumbria, Derbyshire, Northumberland. Anywhere really from sunrise to sunset. I have a week's holiday to take coming up. In the past I'd have been abroad somewhere, this year/in June it will be cheap digs/probably air bnb and 7 days of walking with the camera. Where I go in those 7 days and where I hike will depend on the weather. If there's not much in the North of England then I'll go wherever there is good weather: Wales, down South wherever, but what's certain is those 7 days will consist of hiking and camera.
Well it would be great if you put the photos on the thread mate. Enjoy
I did that a few years back. I’m not great with heights and I shit myself on Sharp Edge (not literally). Nice walk overall though. You can always get to the top from the other side of the tarn if you don’t like heights.
I’m starting rope classes this week

Back