Which film would you have liked to be in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still trying to think of some examples. I'm afraid the vodka is kicking in...
Well, I'd start it, but I'm only a Goalkeeper so we're not allowed to start threads. At least, not without getting our asses handed to us.
LOL.

Well, I'd start it, but I'm only a Goalkeeper so we're not allowed to start threads. At least, not without getting our asses handed to us.
LOL.
It's your arse not your ass! Remember that and you'll be fine. :p
Hey I've started a few non-starter threads in my 3+ years posting on here.
What am I supposed to be thinking of again? Changing a film's ending or minor characters becoming major? Jesus in The Big Lebowski - what happened to him? :lol::lol:

It's your arse not your ass! Remember that and you'll be fine. :p
Hey I've started a few non-starter threads in my 3+ years posting on here.
What am I supposed to be thinking of again? Changing a film's ending or minor characters becoming major? Jesus in The Big Lebowski - what happened to him? :lol::lol:
Can't do the "arse" thing, sorry. I'd feel like a wannabe using it. I'm American and not British so I'm not going to pretend to be something I'm not. LOL.
Changing the storyline would be more interesting, I think.

Can't do the "arse" thing, sorry. I'd feel like a wannabe using it. I'm American and not British so I'm not going to pretend to be something I'm not. LOL.
Changing the storyline would be more interesting, I think.
Oh sorry, I didn't realise you were American! You're not @Twelve3 back again? :lol:(Sorry that probably means nothing to you) I see your problem, American and a Goalkeeper...a double curse! :lol: If you promise some decent input I may start the thread (when I think of an example!) but as I've already said in another thread tonight, men tend to say one thing...then do nothing...in my experience. :lol:

Oh sorry, I didn't realise you were American! You're not @Twelve3 back again? :lol:(Sorry that probably means nothing to you) I see your problem, American and a Goalkeeper...a double curse! :lol: If you promise some decent input I may start the thread (when I think of an example!) but as I've already said in another thread tonight, men tend to say one thing...then do nothing...in my experience. :lol:
Not the first time I've been asked that question since I've joined. But I've also been asked if I'm different posters so no big. I guess posters leaving and coming back as someone else is a trend on here. LOL.
American and Goalkeeper, hello? And you're still expecting "decent input"?!?
LOL

Django unchained. To see such a good cast and crew at work close up and be a cowboy.

Not the first time I've been asked that question since I've joined. But I've also been asked if I'm different posters so no big. I guess posters leaving and coming back as someone else is a trend on here. LOL.
American and Goalkeeper, hello? And you're still expecting "decent input"?!?
LOL
2 LOLs...yes I believe you're American. :lol: I'm quite sure Americans (even goalkeepers) are capable of contributing to film threads on here. You must have read some of the shite this lot watch on 'what's the last film movie) you've watched'. :lol:

2 LOLs...yes I believe you're American. :lol: I'm quite sure Americans (even goalkeepers) are capable of contributing to film threads on here. You must have read some of the shite this lot watch on 'what's the last film movie) you've watched'. :lol:
:lol:

Pretty Woman and Notting Hill - any film where I get to 'spend time' with Julia Roberts really ;)

That and a Knight's Tale as William Thatcher...great fun!

And life of Brian - any role - I love that film :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back