Whey Protein - what are you using at the moment?

My 2 large whey4less tubs are close to the end and they don't sell it anymore so I need to change brands.

What are you using? Any good deals about?

I use either Myprotein or Bulkpowders...who ever is cheapest at the time.
Register with Vouchercloud and you can usually find 30% of vouchers

Got some Total Protein from MyProtein which is really good. Gonna try some of the Impact Whey next as some of the flavours are ridiculous. Rhubarb and Custard. :cool::lol:

I've order MP Impact Whey from Amazon. Just gone for vanilla and chocolate as I like to put it in porridge, mix with natural yoghurt etc. 2 1kg bags for around £30.

I've order MP Impact Whey from Amazon. Just gone for vanilla and chocolate as I like to put it in porridge, mix with natural yoghurt etc. 2 1kg bags for around £30.
If you go direct to the site they regularly have discounts ranging from 20-40%, mate. Just for future reference. I never buy full price, like. :lol:

None. Try to get it all from food these days.

Optimal. I can understand some people using whey protein as a convenient source of protein on the go, but one should not overdo it. I get all my proteins from real foods with the only exception of gelatin powder, which is rich in anti-inflammatory amino acids.

I've just made an order through Myprotein for the first time since March 2014.

They've got a Payday deal on so I got the lean essentials bundle (1kg choc Impact Whey, 250g creatine, 60 multivitamins and 90 Thermapure [which I probably won't use]) and 2 shakers for £21 including delivery! Bargain!

I was in B&M at the weekend and picked up 900g of Sci-MX stuff for £12. It's so much easily mixed than the MP stuff which I can find very lumpy. It has a higher protein content too at about 30g a serving.

As long as B&M keep stocking it I'm a convert!

Got some Total Protein from MyProtein which is really good. Gonna try some of the Impact Whey next as some of the flavours are ridiculous. Rhubarb and Custard. :cool::lol:
Got myself some Rhubarb and Custard and Rocky Road flavour yesterday with 30% off. :cool:

Got myself some Rhubarb and Custard and Rocky Road flavour yesterday with 30% off. :cool:
It's f***ing majestic! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Recent convert to MP whey isolate due to price mainly but also a bonus of lower fat in the isolate. Chocolate Orange is the only one I have tried and it's decent. 30% off everything today on MP.

Used to use Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard whey which was decent. Always delivered quickly, mixes well, 24g protein per scoop. Often near top of rated protein powders online.

Just use my protein, use the normal stuff but have got some of the isolate thats too claggy for me, it's ended up going out of date, donthe datea matter.

Tend to use myprotein as its usually best value for money. The brand doesn't really matter IMO as long as you can fit it into your daily calorie and macro intake.

Back