Wheres that gone.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rightly so Pancho, theirs a time and a place for such an article whether you agree/disagree with it's content and it's after the game Sunday. The timing of some of this Mag pedalled vitriol warrants a delete imho. I'd go the full Monty and delete anything that isn't pro Sunderland until after the game.

I agree with this. Jack Ross is Jock Stein, George Honeyman is better than Zidane, Reece James is the new Roberto Carlos and Donald Charlie Wyke is probably the best number 9 there ever has been.

:eek:.

90% off us would be banned.

You gonna have to not be a very naughty boy then for 72hrs or so. No on serious note, the vitriol aimed this morning on here since the crack of dawn is designed to do one thing and one thing only (I doubt very much it's a sane mlf stoking it. So don't, like I say after the game if you must...

You gonna have to not be a very naughty boy then for 72hrs or so. No on serious note, the vitriol aimed this morning on here since the crack of dawn is designed to do one thing and one thing only (I doubt very much it's a sane mlf stoking it. So don't, like I say after the game if you must...

I know what you're saying but disagree with it. Sunderland fans are entitled to their opinion, informed or otherwise.

The site wouldn't be anywhere near as busy as it is if the nays were silenced.

And 100% of the skunks.....fair trade.

Would be akin to 10 folk singing Kumbaya around the campfire whilst the world around crumbles.

Last edited:
I agree with this. Jack Ross is Jock Stein, George Honeyman is better than Zidane, Reece James is the new Roberto Carlos and Donald Charlie Wyke is probably the best number 9 there ever has been.

I do hope your Jimmy Carr esque outlook comes back to bite you on the arse TSE and Charlie bangs in a stunning hatrick of volleys and Reecey boy spoofs the Charlton keeper by deliberately aiming for the corner flag for it to bend around a 15man wall,a of Jacky boys subs come on at the right time and each score within 30 seconds.what you getting knarky about:)

I do hope your Jimmy Carr esque outlook comes back to bite you on the arse TSE and Charlie bangs in a stunning hatrick of volleys and Reecey boy spoofs the Charlton keeper by deliberately aiming for the corner flag for it to bend around a 15man wall,a of Jacky boys subs come on at the right time and each score within 30 seconds.what you getting knarky about:)

Remarkably, George Honeyman is even anonymous in this response

I know what you're saying but disagree with it. Sunderland fans are entitled to their opinion, informed or otherwise.

The site wouldn't be anywhere near as busy as it is if the nays were silenced.

Would be akin to 10 folk singing Kumbaya around the campfire whilst the world around crumbles.

And I get what your saying to coeus, but the timing of all this and resurfacing of posts a month old. The work of the gravy boat. Absolutely right have your two Bob's worth, just not now is my point

If Donald had put his own money in which I doubted last year then those parachute payments could have been used for many things ie better players, less redundancies, work in the stadium etc.
I'm no Donald apologist and there are a few signs the owners haven't been as transparent with us as they have been letting on, but I doubt the above. One way or another that money would've gone to the bank.

Sounds like semantics to me. SD buys club(including future parachute payments) for a fee which ES was happy with. SD pays ES using funds that everyone knew were coming. Can’t see a problem for the supporters there, just an opportunity to stir things up by the tabloid press and ill-wishers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back