Wheres that gone.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mail publish a character assassination on SD and CM claiming without any evidence that they used parachute payments to buy the club. Some people shout “told you so - the thieving southern bastards” some say “don’t be arseholes they’ve saved the club” and the sensible ones said let’s wait and see.

Odd that they don't want it discussed so much they'll delete the entire thread. Shoddy.

I can’t understand the aggression against this article, it was stated at the time of takeover that Donald would put an initial amount in and the rest to follow up to £35 -£40 million from him. It was then stated that as a fallback on the agreed amount should Donald not pay him then Short could take his money from the parachute payments thus guaranteeing him the amount. At no time was it said that Donald was going to use Parachute staged payments straight away in order to buy the club from Ellis Short, this is the essence of what all of this is about, Until Donald shows proof that he did not do this then the Mail have ran the facts as their research seems to show. If Donald had put his own money in which I doubted last year then those parachute payments could have been used for many things ie better players, less redundancies, work in the stadium etc.It seems fans don’t see what’s staring them in the face as shit as it might be. My opinion as fuck all as it’s worth maybe is in quick out quick get what we can, f***ing sad really as they did bring back the feel good factor and recharged the place I thought at first it was for the long haul, we will see.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was the only moderator online at the time and due to a number of allegations which may have been libellous I reluctantly deleted the thread.

Rightly so Pancho, theirs a time and a place for such an article whether you agree/disagree with it's content and it's after the game Sunday. The timing of some of this Mag pedalled vitriol warrants a delete imho. I'd go the full Monty and delete anything that isn't pro Sunderland until after the game.

Rightly so Pancho, theirs a time and a place for such an article whether you agree/disagree with it's content and it's after the game Sunday. The timing of some of this Mag pedalled vitriol warrants a delete imho. I'd go the full Monty and delete anything that isn't pro Sunderland until after the game.

:eek:.

90% off us would be banned.

:lol::lol:don't talk f***ing stupid. This isn't North Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back