Where's everyone meeting pre match for drinkies @ Bolton

The pub opposite the Bolton Arena, closest to Horwich Parkway is home fans only and they check to make sure.

The area around is retail park and a few restaurants but not really pre match drinking places.

@SpiritofBurnden recommended a pub which allows away fans in which was close to the ground but we’ll probably arrive late and have a last pint in the ground.
Yes mate. Normally door staff on that one by the station and they always check tickets.
The default pub is on the roundabout as you pass the ground on your LHS, beyond Tesco.
A Dwarf was working in there last time iirc. Up n down on his stool serving the red n white masses

Last edited:
It's a bit on the petty side like.. Supposed to be grown ups. Nee offence to either but yous need to let the Hank thing slide.
Thank you for your free advice. I’ll ignore it if you don’t mind. As long as there are bullies around I will fight Hanks corner.
At some time of the day, either to meet up or to say goodnight I will be in the Brewhouse. It’s miles away from the ground mind.

Last edited:
Thank you for your free advice. I’ll ignore it if you don’t mind. As long as there are bullies around I will fight Hanks corner.
At some time of the day, either to meet up or to say goodnight I will be in the Brewhouse. It’s miles away from the ground mind.

You can do what you like pal. Enjoy the day.

Last edited:
There is an away pub near the ground. Can’t remember the name someone will pop up with it. We are drinking in the town centre with family who live there and getting taxis over.
Last time I was there they served alcohol in the away end.
The beehive iirc

Back