Where you going on Hols ?

Coming up I've a fortnight in majorca with the clan, oktoberfest with the lads an a long weekend in the principality.

Need to sort a weekend away for the missus birthday aswell

I may actually have an overnighter in Geneva as Im doing the route via Lyon and Dijon so a short stay there will break up the journey. Looking likely that we will be having an overnight stay at a motel on the way back. Im still contemplating an actual drive to Malta one year.. so we can pick up some Italian tourist spots along the way down to Sicily
Geneva, it's miles out the miles.

Went to St.Trop, Avignon and Arras in June,
France again in September.

Last edited:
I may actually have an overnighter in Geneva as Im doing the route via Lyon and Dijon so a short stay there will break up the journey. Looking likely that we will be having an overnight stay at a motel on the way back. Im still contemplating an actual drive to Malta one year.. so we can pick up some Italian tourist spots along the way down to Sicily
Bad choice of route there mate, wouldn't touch A6 A7A9 this weekend be loads of jams, A10A71 A75 would be my choice and drops direct into Pezenas.Busiest weekend of the year on French roads and it's going to be very hot think on to hoy a few bottles of water in the boot.Safe trip and enjoy your holiday.

Off to Fort Lauderdale on Saturday and spending next weekend in Miami, can't wait!

I know how you feel.

Went to Lanzarote for 6 nights in February then Corfu for 4 nights in June. Hoping to get away for another few nights in September.

Best of luck with that. It probably takes 6 nights and 4 nights to get to Lanzarote and Corfu respectively. These places are a loooonggg way away.

Back