Where you going on Hols ?

Done the drive down to dordogne and lot a few times, don’t envy you the drive especially coming back
I may actually have an overnighter in Geneva as Im doing the route via Lyon and Dijon so a short stay there will break up the journey. Looking likely that we will be having an overnight stay at a motel on the way back. Im still contemplating an actual drive to Malta one year.. so we can pick up some Italian tourist spots along the way down to Sicily

Would have to be home end I assume. They still haven't said where abouts it will be played.

It'll be Spartas ground mate, seen them play Scotland there a few year back, think it's the biggest ground here.

Saw them play Brazil at slavias ground earlier this year, nice ground but only 20k capacity - similar to plzen I think

Best stadiums are olomouc and slovacko but they're just not big enough - shame cos both are class nights out

It'll be Spartas ground mate, seen them play Scotland there a few year back, think it's the biggest ground here.

Saw them play Brazil at slavias ground earlier this year, nice ground but only 20k capacity - similar to plzen I think

Best stadiums are olomouc and slovacko but they're just not big enough - shame cos both are class nights out

Think they're just shitting it with it being a Friday night game but hopefully be Sparta.

I went to Cos in the term break. Now I'm having a few days in Cheshire taking my little girl to Alderly Edge as we've just finished reading the weirdstone.

Week in Rhodes Old Town in couple of weeks time, although wish I’d done summit different now :D, and about to book few nights in Prague with er indoors end of August as there’s gotta be more to it than Hooters sports bars @Lambchops :lol::lol:

Week in Rhodes Old Town in couple of weeks time, although wish I’d done summit different now :D, and about to book few nights in Prague with er indoors end of August as there’s gotta be more to it than Hooters sports bars @Lambchops :lol::lol:

:lol: I'm there myself next week to see my mate who has just opened a bar there

Back