Where will we finish next season?

Playoffs in something like 7 of the last 8 years.

My opinion - we won’t finish higher than 10th as it stands.
Wow! :lol:
I knew you were on a Ross downer but that's a bit extreme imo. The negative set up bores me too like but I'd be surprised if we do worse than last season.
I'm just expecting the same old shit - win a couple draw a lot - repeat to fade. Load of shite!

Wow! :lol:
I knew you were on a Ross downer but that's a bit extreme imo. The negative set up bores me too like but I'd be surprised if we do worse than last season.
I'm just expecting the same old shit - win a couple draw a lot - repeat to fade. Load of shite!

Yeah but our last 12/13 games last season we were 14th on form. We haven’t scored a goal in pre season yet and we haven’t improved the squad. We had a similar number of games to those teams around us at the end of the season and I don’t see any improvement so far.

Yeah but our last 12/13 games last season we were 14th on form. We haven’t scored a goal in pre season yet and we haven’t improved the squad. We had a similar number of games to those teams around us at the end of the season and I don’t see any improvement so far.
The hope has to be that Watmore, Embleton and Kimpioka all hit the ground running - probably delusional to think that though!
Sadly it looks like he's going to try and win games one nil again but we'll see.

Whats the financial situation with you lads? If you dont go up would you be in trouble or you lads sound financially?

Think you'll go up myself but think you need rid of the manager - looks a bit of a diddy from what I seen of you last season - certainly if you get promoted think you need someone with nous of the championship.

Lower than last season,,,,7th...hope I’m wrong but got a feeling we are going to get off to a bad start and struggle

Back