where to find a female model in Sunderland?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6694
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years ago my bedroom would have been a good place.:)

Just skeletons now eh?

I don't even know why I'm asking this as it will be open to abuse but feck it!

I'm looking to get some good quality photos of women wearing underwear etc and obviously my lass won't do it (which is good as I haven't the heart to tell her she's not model standard anyway ;)). It's nowt pervy as it's for a project of mine

I will ask my mates etc but just in case I don't find anyone, where can I find a decent looking female model in Sunderland? Obviously I won't be paying £10,000 a day but there may be some cash or underwear freebies on offer

lasses only though, nee moobs allowed or willy tuck awayers like that bloke in Silence Of The Lambs! :lol:

A Fritzel style project.

I like Hippy birds but the first one...:eek:

Second one is a wad.

The third one seems like she will have a nice personality but nee chance at all!!!

2nd one asked to work with me about a month ago but I never got back to her... wasn't that impressed by her looks tbh

I don't even know why I'm asking this as it will be open to abuse but feck it!

I'm looking to get some good quality photos of women wearing underwear etc and obviously my lass won't do it (which is good as I haven't the heart to tell her she's not model standard anyway ;)). It's nowt pervy as it's for a project of mine

:lol::lol::lol:

Modelling, models and photography, Jimbo. A world far far detached from yours yey ugly bastard.

:lol::lol:

I'm used to mixing it up with models, I'd happily watch an underwear photoshoot and retain a professional composure.;)

Just skeletons now eh?

:lol:Not even this, the only bone around is my seemingly reduntant one.

2nd one asked to work with me about a month ago but I never got back to her... wasn't that impressed by her looks tbh

Good enough to get rid of a dry spell?

Just wander around the town centre asking randoms if you can photo them in their undies, problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back