where to find a female model in Sunderland?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6694
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 6694

I don't even know why I'm asking this as it will be open to abuse but feck it!

I'm looking to get some good quality photos of women wearing underwear etc and obviously my lass won't do it (which is good as I haven't the heart to tell her she's not model standard anyway ;)). It's nowt pervy as it's for a project of mine

I will ask my mates etc but just in case I don't find anyone, where can I find a decent looking female model in Sunderland? Obviously I won't be paying £10,000 a day but there may be some cash or underwear freebies on offer

lasses only though, nee moobs allowed or willy tuck awayers like that bloke in Silence Of The Lambs! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm looking to get some good quality photos of women wearing underwear etc and obviously my lass won't do it (which is good as I haven't the heart to tell her she's not model standard anyway ;)). It's nowt pervy as it's for a project of mine

I will ask my mates etc but just in case I don't find anyone, where can I find a decent looking female model in Sunderland? Obviously I won't be paying £10,000 a day but there may be some cash or underwear freebies on offer

lasses only though, nee moobs allowed or willy tuck awayers like that bloke in Silence Of The Lambs! :lol:

I had some photos off the C2C of Mr Kersey in womens underwear, but he deleted them off my camera. :-(

Boldon £40 dildos, ask ajax andy

That's all I'm saying

:lol:

Aye right. I might know someone. Drop me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back