Where to buy SLIK PRO 700DX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessops in the toon sold Slik tripods last time I was in there. No idea about the particular model though. Try giving them a bell.

I've got one, really impressed with it. Plus it has padding around the legs so you aren't holding onto freezing cold metal in the winter :)

sketchy said:
I've got one, really impressed with it. Plus it has padding around the legs so you aren't holding onto freezing cold metal in the winter :)

Me too, it's a beast!

What head do most of yous use? I have a fluid head made for video, but wouldn't mind trying something else

Ive got a giottos mtl9361 tripod with a giottos mh1311 ball head on it. Cost about £150 for both, tripod come with a threeway head which I sold on for £35. The ballhead cost £70. Dont tell the wife!!
It is a very substantial tripod, massive when extended to full hieght, the centre column can be removed and set to any angle. I was going to get manfrotto 055prob or 190prob but read reviews that rated the giottos higher so went for that.

Ive got a giottos mtl9361 tripod with a giottos mh1311 ball head on it. Cost about £150 for both, tripod come with a threeway head which I sold on for £35. The ballhead cost £70. Dont tell the wife!!
It is a very substantial tripod, massive when extended to full hieght, the centre column can be removed and set to any angle. I was going to get manfrotto 055prob or 190prob but read reviews that rated the giottos higher so went for that.

This is what i've got, very pleased. Have seen Ross's SLIK and it's substantially bigger like then my 190prob. I think he's compensating - should see his car aswell marra.. aye defo compensating.

This is what i've got, very pleased. Have seen Ross's SLIK and it's substantially bigger like then my 190prob. I think he's compensating - should see his car aswell marra.. aye defo compensating.

Whos compensating with the larget glass tho?

I was looking at the Giottos mtl9361 too, but I think the SLIK PRO 700DX is not only better but slightly cheaper.. any opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back