Where should any initial investment go?

Transfer window bolted up until January so no immediate spend there, obviously need to get the scouting and negotiating team sorted in readiness for that.

To make sure we’re still in touch by then a world class strength and conditioning coach to get match preparedness sorted and a proper sports psychologist. Give Ross those and if there’s no improvement by Christmas he has no excuses.
Defence

Transfer window bolted up until January so no immediate spend there, obviously need to get the scouting and negotiating team sorted in readiness for that.

To make sure we’re still in touch by then a world class strength and conditioning coach to get match preparedness sorted and a proper sports psychologist. Give Ross those and if there’s no improvement by Christmas he has no excuses.
new seats

Don't know about short term but we really need to make sure our academy prospects stay in our academy. And to do that we need to move up the league's and make ourselves a viable proposition. So basically spend shitloads to take us into the top 10 of the prem 😄

Oh, and get us the best scouting network money can buy
A lot of them do stay in the academy until they're about 23.

Before being given a free transfer into the lower leagues or non league.

Oh dear, what can the matter be?

:lol:

It is annoying as there's two cubicles with broken locks so the door swings open while you're on the pot! Women don't use those ones, which means a longer queuing time and the longer I'm in the toilet at half time, the less time I have talking to @Uncle D so I'd like it to be fixed!

Scouts who should be given a brief for January.
Right back
Physical athletic midfield player
Fast winger
Fast striker
Minimum

Back