Where does this repeated string refrain come from

Albin Lee Meldau - Bounce

It's driving me crazy trying to work out where I know the string refrain from.
It's definitely the song where the fella of the group hums it in the "ahhhhh ayiaha" style :lol:

It's a well known group and I thought it was Coldplay but checking their songs it's not. I can hear this part of the song in my head but can I fuck remember the rest of it or even a hint of the group it is!

It's definitely the song where the fella of the group hums it in the "ahhhhh ayiaha" style :lol:

It's a well known group and I thought it was Coldplay but checking their songs it's not. I can hear this part of the song in my head but can I fuck remember the rest of it or even a hint of the group it is!

Princess of China

Princess of China
Haha cheers :lol: I thought it was Coldplay yet I didn't bother playing this one song as I saw Rihanna was in it so just skipped it thinking it was just some shite I'd never heard as I coudn't recall her dueting with Coldplay!

It's a different tempo and the version on Youtube has poor sound but it's the song I instantly thought of, albeit that it sounds like it's Rihanna at the beginning! :lol:

This clearer acoustic version below shows how identical they. Play one then the other and it's the same apart from the tempo.

Back