Where does the border lie ?

The A184 is like the Ho Chi Minh trail, separating loyalties along it’s tortuous length, before it passes through the red and white paradise of Boldon

In the fifties and early sixties there were a lot of men who would watch go to ROker park one week then Sid James park the next.

In the fifties and early sixties there were a lot of men who would watch go to ROker park one week then Sid James park the next.

I was handed down a load of 50's programmes, and it was split about 50% us, 40% them, and, bizarrely, about 10% Arsenal from a branch of the family in London.

apart from if you actually live in sunderland or newcastle

the rest is basically a qaugmire of shyte when it comes to what team you support

however this is usually the grounds for at least a 100 pages of meaningless drivel on here at least once a week

then there's coventry and portsmouth, then sack the manager, get rid of the owners and a mag in the home end at various grounds around the country

basically the place is full of f***ing lunatics

sorry but i have to go coz nurse is coming beat me!

Maybe because they can actually see Newcastle out of the back winda? Could have something to do with it?
Im my lifetime co durham include gateshead.........i was born in sunderland co duham so fek that tyne and wear shite!Rivers have been used as borders for centuries and the tyne was the border between gods country and the badlands!..and always will be!

Back