where do i view the photos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Straughany FTM

....for the monthly competition, i'm probably being gormless but i can never find them to look at in order to vote, and i'd like to see this one "ghost of EH7"

Aye good shout--I clicked on the announcement of the winner the other day expecting to see it but nowt there:confused:

but thats a leaf and not a ghost and its also not the best picture on there:confused:

edit: i'm also thick as fuck, just noticed its the poster called ghost of EH7,lol, still not the best pic though

Last edited by a moderator:
but thats a leaf and not a ghost and its also not the best picture on there:confused:

edit: i'm also thick as fuck, just noticed its the poster called ghost of EH7,lol, still not the best pic though

:lol::lol:

I hereby put forward Straughany as honorary judge for next months competition

Mate, it's posted by Ghost of EH7 :lol:

Opinions vary and you're entitled to yours, that's why there's a poll to determine the winner, if you have a genuine interest you could put an entry in this month, or maybe vote.

Mate, it's posted by Ghost of EH7 :lol:

Opinions vary and you're entitled to yours, that's why there's a poll to determine the winner, if you have a genuine interest you could put an entry in this month, or maybe vote.

lol, am not slating it, i should have really said IMO, never mind, and a would have voted but a didnt nar where to look for the Photos, i might put an entry in the next one like, even though i havent got a clue about photography and the only camera i have is on my IPhone, but if i can work out how to post pics, i'll give it agan, whats the topic for this month?

:lol::lol:

I hereby put forward Straughany as honorary judge for next months competition

cheers King ;)

lol, am not slating it, i should have really said IMO, never mind, and a would have voted but a didnt nar where to look for the Photos, i might put an entry in the next one like, even though i havent got a clue about photography and the only camera i have is on my IPhone, but if i can work out how to post pics, i'll give it agan, whats the topic for this month?

cheers King ;)
"Growth"

And don't get hung up on your camera, All entries are welcome, but just like your entitled to your opinion..... so are we :evil: :lol:

"Growth"

And don't get hung up on your camera, All entries are welcome, but just like your entitled to your opinion..... so are we :evil: :lol:

hahahaha, class, i'll look forward to it, so me been thick again, that is anything that grows.
and can you enter more that 1 picture

hahahaha, class, i'll look forward to it, so me been thick again, that is anything that grows.
and can you enter more that 1 picture
Mate I'm not 118 118 :lol:

I suggest you look at the thread on the front page, there's one with the rules, one for entries, one for discussion etc etc.

But to help you along the way, yes you can only enter one picture and as far as content goes, it's down to you.

Mate I'm not 118 118 :lol:

I suggest you look at the thread on the front page, there's one with the rules, one for entries, one for discussion etc etc.

But to help you along the way, yes you can only enter one picture and as far as content goes, it's down to you.

mate have you got the number for the ramsgate, and can ya put me through. ;)

mate have you got the number for the ramsgate, and can ya put me through. ;)
no but on a separate note, if that's your lass on your profile pic throw a one of her in the competition. I'm sure that would meet the "growth" theme :lol:

no but on a separate note, if that's your lass on your profile pic throw a one of her in the competition. I'm sure that would meet the "growth" theme :lol:

haha, i wish it was mate, its that ALS model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back