Where can I get new Xbox?

Couple of weeks ago I ordered one via shop to in back order. They took the money the next day. Honestly thought here we go will be sitting in July waiting for it.

Email that it has been shipped today.

Canny.

They've been coming into stock plenty over last few days, make sure you follow all the twitter accounts and install the stock alert apps and you'll get one.

Xbox s came this morning. Bloody hell it's tiny. Anyway that is work sacked off this afternoon. Oh the joy of being self employed.
The little one has the series s, I think it was a bit of mistake really as I could of had the series x but thought the s would be okay. The storage has filled up straight away and he is already juggling games around and it obviously doesn't have a disc drive so no borrowing from his brother. Other than that it's a class little machine and also a bargain @ £250

The little one has the series s, I think it was a bit of mistake really as I could of had the series x but thought the s would be okay. The storage has filled up straight away and he is already juggling games around and it obviously doesn't have a disc drive so no borrowing from his brother. Other than that it's a class little machine and also a bargain @ £250
Been years since I played anything as the bairn got my ps4. Thought this would be canny for the price.

Forgot how crap I am at gears of War.

Bethesda have today added a lot of games on it - they’re a company that mainly focus on RPG games if you’re into that sort of thing.

Definitely a cracking service with the amount of games available on it.
I downloaded Oblivion on Steam but couldn't use my xbox one controller. Do you know if game pass on the PC would allow me to use pad for Oblivion and Morrowind?

Was very tempted to get the S at £233 the other day as I can sell my Xbone plus games and accessories for circa £200 making it a cheap upgrade.

With thay being said I've decided to wait for the X to drop in price as I hate the thought of only having 500GB storage!

Back