Where are you not going this summer hols

Had two weeks in America cancelled and a voucher given in return so will look at long haul options for winter. Maybe so Argentina or somewhere.

For summer - probably Southend

Booked for Italy for end of August.
Likely we would be able to go, but not sure I want to anymore, dunno what it would be like or what restrictions will be in place, can’t see if being very relaxing.

I’m not going to tour Spain last month.
The missus Isn’t going to Florence with her sister this month
I’m not going on a rail tour of Italy in August /September following retirement
I’m not going to stay in a cottage in Scotland next week.
I’m probably not going to visit my mother in the NE and stay in a b&b in Northumberland

Porto Cristo Majorca 8th August with the bairn.

Booked our first holiday for years and bought a new car just before the twatting virus. Holiday will be cancelled and done about 100 mile in 2 months in the car.

South West France. Have binned the flights and accommodation but if the restrictions are fine we'll go to see the in laws for a week then come back and do a week in a barn in Norfolk
/Suffolk.
South West France. Have binned the flights and accommodation but if the restrictions are fine we'll go to see the in laws for a week then come back and do a week in a barn in Norfolk
/Suffolk.
Conversion. We're not shepherds

Should have been starting a 8 week trip to eastern Europe tomorrow in the van, getting down as far as Montenegro , missed a diving trip to the red sea, and should have been at a wedding last weekend.

Dunriell (Holland) 25th June. They've cancelled and refusing refund, just voucher. Currently arguing with them via email. Just waiting for the ferry Co to cancel so I can start fighting with them as well. Sigh.

I'm not going to London, Northern Ireland, Download Festival, the cricket in CLS, any football matches, the rugby Magic Weekend, the a Edinburgh Festival Fringe, any number of concerts...

Staying in Italy. The missus (no) has access to two holiday homes. One in the Alps and one not too far from Cinque Terre. Probs alternate between both. If I've got the coin and it's safe I'd like to go back to Sunderland on my own for a week or so, just to catch up with mates, family etc. Might also do a lads weekend in Amsterdam if I have the dosh.

Back