Where are you not going this summer hols

We were due to go to Glasgow and the Highlands last week so got our money back on that. We still have a week in Northern Tuscany booked for September so there is still a chance we might get there and I've already sussed out a week on the Croatian Islands of Cres and Losinj as an alternative trip if Italy is a no go. If we decide it is still too much hassle to fly to either of those countries in September we might switch to the Wild Atlantic Way in Ireland, although the flights might put us off or a week in the Scottish Highlands although it will still be midgey season.

Sicily ... not happening . Wouldn’t want to go anywhere even if flights were on. Would be crap at the mo

was supposed to be going to Euro Disnet on monday they still have not refunded/cancelled that ha, was supposed to be going to Side on Turkey mid july but that aint gonna happened....Dominican booked for next may hopefully we ok by then

Was off to London end of June to see Queen at the o2, then was flying out from there to Philadelphia with a couple of nights in NYC.

...Maybe next year eh?

We were planning a week on a Greek island w/c 8th June ish. Were just planning on booking last min, so didnt lose anything and have the money sat waiting.

Have got a villa on Corfu booked second week of September, which if the flights start up (Easyjet) I'm more hopeful for. The Greeks are keen to open up.

I got through to TUI this morning. They can't transfer the money because I paid with PayPal.

They are now promising a refund by 27th May. I'm not holding my breath.

Was due to go to Thailand at the end of July for a month, that flight was cancelled by Emirates a month ago, I was going to rebook for Christmas but I don't think we'll be back to some kind of normality by then, so hopefully July 2021.

Paris in April which was a carry over from last year due to family bereavements. Daughter was meant to be in middle of A level exams now and then off round Europe on the train, she’s gutted 🙁

Back