where about was this filmed in sunderland

Okay, this is still difficult territory. This person has never done this before? It’s his first foray into direct criticism of a stranger?

I’ve watched the video and he doesn’t come across as not knowing or having control over his own words. It seemed to me like he was in full control and was coherent.

My first opinion aside, the young kids are hopefully okay and the bloke gets the advice he needs.
What was his motive do you think? He was just chatting shite imo like any other mentally unstable person you sadly sometimes come across. Not saying it wouldn't be unsettling or even frightening for a young person to experience mind.

What was his motive do you think? He was just chatting shite imo like any other mentally unstable person you sadly sometimes come across. Not saying it wouldn't be unsettling or even frightening for a young person to experience mind.

I honestly don’t know. I’ve experienced old folk having a rant when I was a kid. Generally on a bus when my group of mates were being a touch boisterous or the like. The other part is that we don’t know how this started. It’s still strange imo.

Why would people think he had mental health issues?
If he’s a strict Muslim then he possibly thinks females should be totally covered up.
The aggressive nature with which he spoke to those girls as a complete stranger it borders on a hate crime.

TBF, we never saw what the lass was wearing.

If it was her mate but with less clothes. :eek:
Jeans, tee shirt and a coat. No flesh showing at all.

If he’s a strict Muslim then he possibly thinks females should be totally covered up.
The aggressive nature with which he spoke to those girls as a complete stranger it borders on a hate crime.
Without wearing a burkha she couldn't have been covered up much more tbf.

Last edited:
Because it's not normal behaviour.

I am guessing he must be known as the lasses were filming him walking (slowly) along the other side of the street before capturing a 'confrontation'.

I am guessing he must be known as the lasses were filming him walking (slowly) along the other side of the street before capturing a 'confrontation'.

Indeed. Looked like a set up to me too. I'm guessing here but I'd say the lad clearly has issues and the lasses were aware of this.

Back