where about was this filmed in sunderland

Me and dion were in the bus stop at the bottom of blind lane, we saw a black man who has a history of going up to young girls trying to intimidate them and just before we saw him he was screaming in another persons car so we tried to stop him looking so I hid my phone and managed to record it me and dion did nothing wrong he just came up to us and started screaming in my face as if he was going to hit me please watch out for him he’s been involved with the police before and obviously nothings been done. And before anyone says we were probably dressed really inappropriate I had a long top on jeans and a big coat and dion had a jumper on coat and jeans please watch out he’s always walking around silksworth!!!!!

Logon or register to see this image

I've seen the video but it's not clear whether the lasses said anything to provoke him prior to filming it.

The bloke does seem to have mental health issues unfortunately, based off previously tales about him.

I seen on Facebook a few people were out looking for him, then photos of the police and ambulance outside his home. Guessing someone got to him first.

Would of been ran out of pennywell for talking to kids like that when I was a boy.

Followed by;

I seen on Facebook a few people were out looking for him, then photos of the police and ambulance outside his home. Guessing someone got to him first.

Those lasses looked around fourteen years old. Why would a man, nearly three times their age approach them in the street with open criticism about how they dress. It is strange behaviour and of questionable motive.

Followed by;

Those lasses looked around fourteen years old. Why would a man, nearly three times their age approach them in the street with open criticism about how they dress. It is strange behaviour and of questionable motive.
Mental problems would be the most obvious answer.

Mental problems would be the most obvious answer.

Okay, this is still difficult territory. This person has never done this before? It’s his first foray into direct criticism of a stranger?

I’ve watched the video and he doesn’t come across as not knowing or having control over his own words. It seemed to me like he was in full control and was coherent.

My first opinion aside, the young kids are hopefully okay and the bloke gets the advice he needs.

Back