When will masks hopefully cease to exist?

Got to be honest like as an adult wearing a mask doesn't really bother me. Can also see the removal of them for what it is, a blatant attempt to boost popularity amongst the snowflakes.

Literally no need to remove masks and stop WFH. Still though our team are only back 2 times a month, and I'm sure we'll be back to WFH once cases start to rise again and the party report is swept under the rug.

Course you do.
A few posters have asked me to put up some songs off our forthcoming album...take a look when they're up, I'm playing violin on two of the tracks. I also play all the instruments on the footy song.

I also play drums, piano, Guitar, bass and trombone...can't help being fabulous mate :D

Got to be honest like as an adult wearing a mask doesn't really bother me. Can also see the removal of them for what it is, a blatant attempt to boost popularity amongst the snowflakes.

Literally no need to remove masks and stop WFH. Still though our team are only back 2 times a month, and I'm sure we'll be back to WFH once cases start to rise again and the party report is swept under the rug.
Nothing to do with hospital and ventilation numbers falling faster than a poster with an agenda then?

The major supermarkets are still going to be requesting customers wear a face mask fwiu.

Doubt they will enforce it though.
if Sainsburys want to lose customers, good for them (Ooh look at how virtuous we are) just f**k off, you're about profit so don't lie.

An acute case of Covid posing.

Of course they won't lol they didn't even it was law. It's just their PR teams ticking boxes.

Well those more affluent and educated shoppers are more likely to wear a mask…
if Sainsburys want to lose customers, good for them (Ooh look at how virtuous we are) just f**k off, you're about profit so don't lie.

An acute case of Covid posing.

Oh dear. No more Mr. Nice Guy eh?

Well those more affluent and educated shoppers are more likely to wear a mask…

Oh dear. No more Mr. Nice Guy eh?
If you suffer fools then you are in no good place to take care of those more worthy of your good intentions.

Remembering some of the cruel jabs you've had at people, I can't see as you possess a reference point for being nice.

Bottom line is, I don't hurt good people, you do.

ps. Yellowish has the stats if you wish to challenge that :D

Last edited:
Not at my Waitrose.

Funny how everyone on here tells these tales about their local supermarket or area. The town where Gelan lives, nobody was wearing masks at all apparently. Not a soul.

All nonsense for bites and attention on here.
If you suffer fools then you are in no good place to take care of those more worthy of your good intentions.

Remembering some of the cruel jabs you've had at people, I can't see as you possess a reference point for being nice.

Bottom line is, I don't hurt good people, you do.

ps. Yellowish has the stats if you wish to challenge that :D

Give as good as I get, Gelan.

Last edited:
Funny how everyone on here tells these tales about their local supermarket or area. The town where Gelan lives, nobody was wearing masks at all apparently. Not a soul.

Why is it nonsense? Who the hell are you to question me, I understand it's an online message board but have some respect and stop immediately attacking anyone who disagrees with you. Have a discussion and start actually contributing.

Last edited:
Why is it nonsense? Who the hell are you to question me, I understand it's an online message board but have some respect and stop immediately attacking anyone who disagrees with you.

It’s nonsense because it’s a tale you’re telling to support your narrative on here.

You’re the type who always has an unevidenced, unverifiable answer.

Most people in most supermarkets are wearing masks. That will start to decline, but for the moment it is true.

I’m not attacking you. I’m saying I don’t believe you. You’ve been plenty forthright of your views and opinions of people before so surprised you’d see this as an attack.

Helps with the narrative though right?

Last edited:
It’s nonsense because it’s a tale you’re telling to support your narrative on here.

You’re the type who always has an unevidenced, unverifiable answer.

Most people in most supermarkets are wearing masks. That will start to decline, but for the moment it is true.

I’m not attacking you. I’m saying I don’t believe you. You’ve been plenty forthright of your views and opinions of people before so surprised you’d see this as an attack.

Helps with the narrative though right?
I have stated in a particularly affluent area that mask wearing is becoming less prevalent. In the weeks following the last 'freedom day' it became almost non existent. Not sure why you don't believe me and I don't mean any harm but it's OK to have a difference of opinion and don't just doubt someone as a defence. It's a FORUM

Good is subjective...carry on.

Nothing to do with hospital and ventilation numbers falling faster than a poster with an agenda then?
Nope. Literally no need to remove the two minor restrictions that were out there. Minor inconvenience if that. Given their minor nature there's no reason to stop doing them given they clearly work as you point out.

Luckily my company seem pretty switched on at the moment so it's two days a month, and even then it's only if you want to go in. Those that aren't comfortable getting public transport are allowed to miss those 2 days a month. Whilst equally those that are struggling not being in the office are allowed to go in more if they request it in advance. Personally I don't mind doing it for 2 days a month as long as I get parking, which they've agreed to so happy days.

Back