When will masks hopefully cease to exist?

Been to work today. Still plenty of people wearing them in shops.

When they got shot of them last time, loads were still wearing them for first few days as no one wants to be the first to do it. Within a couple of weeks mask wearing had dropped to about 10%

I'd expect the same to happen this time around.

And yet millions managed to bear this insufferable pain to protect themselves, their loved ones and others in society.

Makes you wonder about those who were too weak to bear the pain of wearing a mask.
Yes and now we're through that thank god and we don't have to wear the putrid things ever again.

I thought the lass on BBC news was going to start crying when she had to announce the legal requirement was gone
Minger no doubt.
And yet millions managed to bear this insufferable pain to protect themselves, their loved ones and others in society.

Makes you wonder about those who were too weak to bear the pain of wearing a mask.
Luckily I play violin, and have added extra pathos to your post...made the missus chuckle :D

Will you be wearing them for the next flu season, like you didn't in all the other years of your life. We are all granny killers, Covid granny killers are not any worse than flu granny killers...or is it about numbers?

Last edited:
Im
Not arsed about wearing a mask but tbf most people don’t even wash theirs let alone wear them properly..,I’d say vaccinations more important but happy to support both
Its been comical the whole time, i doubt they actually did anything to be honest, especially the ones that people wore and how they used them. Certainly not something they should have been able to enforce anyway. The mask hitlers are devastated mind, our security said yesterday we would still have to wear them to enter the building, they were basically told to fuck off

Its been comical the whole time, i doubt they actually did anything to be honest, especially the ones that people wore and how they used them. Certainly not something they should have been able to enforce anyway. The mask hitlers are devastated mind, our security said yesterday we would still have to wear them to enter the building, they were basically told to fuck off
Look up if you need to what the experts say about masks and Omicron...basically, if it's not the dogs bollocks medical grade, you might as well not wear one. Guess my Y-Fronts have murdered a few...Covid plus skid marks and piss stains is a lethal combination I tell thee :D

When they got shot of them last time, loads were still wearing them for first few days as no one wants to be the first to do it. Within a couple of weeks mask wearing had dropped to about 10%

I'd expect the same to happen this time around.
Maybe quicker

Back