When we scored our 90th minute winner against the Mags...

• Thread starter Deleted member 31305
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

when Johnson scored that last minute winner at sid james park to make it 4 derby wins in a row I couldn't bring myself to celebrate it knowing that only a few weeks ago those 2 mega famous Newcastle supporting comic geniuses ant and dec picked up another tv award
Logon or register to see this image

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!! dam you pair of wankers for spoiling my sunday night

I wasn't able to celebrate as too busy trying to keep warm as pitched into cold darkness by the vast shadow cast by our humongous neighbours.

I'm afraid that despite a few wins we will never get out of the bleak darkness cast by our Barca like superiors and their super wealthy fans from Benwell, Cowgate, Wallsend and the LA of the north, Elswick

It's a pity but we must accept our place

I desperately wanted to enjoy the moment but was tortured by the state of that railway station that those travelling supporters would return to on the Metro. How their spirits must have fallen as they returned from Newcastle International to Sunderland Central. They must have been crestfallen to see the attempt at art at Sunderland station and wished they had been born in the shadow of the Biscuit Factory.

When our goal went in tears began to stream down my face when I was hit by the realisation that Sting would never be a Sunderland fan.
The bitter Sting of tears?

Well tonight thank God it's them instead of you.

As Adam Johnson stabbed (Lee Ryder) the ball into the Geordies net I was overcome with an overriding sense of disappointment as I realised that none of our female inhabitants would ever be immortalised in print as "Fat Slags"

Last edited:
I couldn't celebrate because even though I live beside the sea and go running on the beach, I live in a shithole and can only dream of living in Scotswood or Byker.
I also realised we had only won because Mr Pardew had obligingly sent all his players up front to allow us to win.

I stopped short of celebrating because I realised we had taken part in a poor quality match and the experts on Motd 2 wouldn't be impressed.

Last edited:
2 days have passed and I'm still unable to celebrate as none of our fans have ever stood on a boat upon the river Wear, stood outside the SOL with teenage girls all while signing a song about how great the city of Sunderland is and how nobody else in the country understands.

These really are dark days, it must be from forever being in a 'shadow'

I couldn't celebrate our last minute winner due to the realisation that there was a gap in our trophy cabinet, as we didn't win the magnificent Texaco Trophy in the 70's.

I am also gutted by the realisation that if thieves broke into the SoL trophy room, they would escape with more than just a black and white carpet (and the fact that that joke is crap)

I would have celebrated but what's the point when our pitch doesn't even have a slope like theirs.

As the Sid James's Park onion bag bulged for the 7th time in 3 visits, I was gripped with a sudden sense of inadequacy and melancholy.

We've never as a tribe been so prooood of wor toooon and wor club that we have felt compelled to throw petrol bombs at the supporters of London based clubs.

This just sums up the difference between 'Nashunalistic' Jawdee' pride and our 'also ran' mentality. :cry: reaching for the razor blades.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back