When lockdown ends

SAFCOldie

Striker
Is the place you play outside mate? I play indoors at the Complex in Aycliffe twice a week and we’ve heard diddly swat about reopening.
The only indoor pitch I've heard about re-opening & taking bookings, in Darlo, is the new college off Haughton Road. But then I've just checked the Dolphin centre Facebook page to see if they are reopening and they state 'unfortunately we can't offer 5 a-side at the moment due to Government guidance'. So it all seems to be a confused mess.

marathon9

Midfield
Parkrun... Card schools Sunday dinner up the workies club... Going to footy... Seeing son get married with more than 30 guests... And worrying about my family a little bit less...

SAFCOldie

Striker
The only indoor pitch I've heard about re-opening & taking bookings, in Darlo, is the new college off Haughton Road. But then I've just checked the Dolphin centre Facebook page to see if they are reopening and they state 'unfortunately we can't offer 5 a-side at the moment due to Government guidance'. So it all seems to be a confused mess.
This last post of mine could be incorrect, it could be the outdoor pitch at the College that's open for business. 🤷‍♂️

Scootsie

Striker
Is the place you play outside mate? I play indoors at the Complex in Aycliffe twice a week and we’ve heard diddly swat about reopening.
It’s outside, aye.

They haven’t given an official date but the likes of Goals have reopened so it can’t be too long hopefully.