When he was appointed did anyone foresee the disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
it has become?

It all felt wrong from the start and I was worried although hoped I was wrong and naturally backed Moyes.

The squad were on a high, after staying up, and would've been demoralised when Allardyce walked out.

The club will always struggle to bring in the right players and the transfer window was worse than usual.

Chuck in the Kone situation, the massive injury list and a manager who builds slowly and it was a recipe for problems.

We have enough good players but lost them at just the wrong time ...... when Watmore was injured my heart sank and I thought 'this is serious now', we look doomed.

never wanted him here if he could,nt do it at Man united why the fuck did Short think he could do anything here.I still bought my season ticket out being loyal to the club but only used it twice i,ll be back when Moyes has gone.

Was far from impressed with his appointment. Conditioned by mates who support Man U, constantly calling for his head. His Spanish excursion hardly filled me with confidence. Felt he should have been sacked prior to our win at Bournmouth back in October/November. Constantly advocated sacking since then!

I thought we would be about 15-16th.

If we stick with him I think we will be 15-16th in the championship.

He's not been very good, I think allardyce signings have been poor this year and I think that's motivated by the agent Sam uses myself. Then bad injuries and a few bits gone against him. He's refused to pick players for reasons only he knows and his shit himself in the foot doing so but still not even loaning then out for make finds available.

Personally I think if we'd bought ulloa in January we'd be right in the mix to stay up.

Of course you did :lol:

Why do people make such claims as this?
he would go through periods with everton where he would lose 8 games in a row and just stand there like "errrrrrr" martinez came in and made them look like a much better team. albeit briefly, but he still achieved more than what moyes did in previous years in one season. I was actually poking fun at my united mates, when he went there, saying even i would be scared to have him. But the clubs are massively different, a failure at united, wouldn't mean he'd be considered a failure here. They expect to win everything, we hope to not be relegated. I don't think anyone could have predicted he would be as bad as he has been.

Didn't think it would reach this low. At the time I thought it was an OK appointment but nowt to get excited about. Its a great pity it has turned to this. But it has been comimg.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back