When he was appointed did anyone foresee the disaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought he was shit at Everton when he had a good squad, knew he'd fail at united. He just had the air of cluelessness about him. When we brought him in though, I just figured I knew nowt about football, he'll be alright.

I was concerned by his recent poor record but willing to give him a go based on his time at Everton. It was clear very early on that he was the wrong man. Very poor front of house, poor signings, negative comments, crap football. We've seen no improvement and he's done nor said anything to suggest he's the right man to lead us again next season.

He's been an absolute failure. There is no way this squad should be 12 points behind Hull. He's been a shambles.

No, I thought he'd be a safe but boring manager to get us easily above the bottom 3. Definitely didn't see the absolute tragedy of a season. The alarm bells started ringing fairly early though - after he didn't sign anyone in the transfer window.

I was warned by a Man Utd fan that he'd be a disaster but I just ignored him as anything less than first place is a disaster for those precious twats.

I was concerned by his recent poor record but willing to give him a go based on his time at Everton. It was clear very early on that he was the wrong man. Very poor front of house, poor signings, negative comments, crap football. We've seen no improvement and he's done nor said anything to suggest he's the right man to lead us again next season.

He's been an absolute failure. There is no way this squad should be 12 points behind Hull. He's been a shambles.
Even worse when you consider he has one of the best goal scorers in the division. Defoe is lucky to get a shot per game.

When they talked about stability, i thought we would finish around 15th with us safe with about 4 games to go. With an improvement on what big sam had achieved and an improvement in the squad.
I did not expect him to have us relegated by the end of april. Honest Dave Mr Stability my arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back