When do you break up for Christmas?

Finish at 12.30pm on Friday 22nd, back in on Wednesday 3rd. Might have to pop in the office for a half day some time between Christmas and New Year.

Usually have a good 2 weeks off, but with Christmas and New Year falling on a Monday, it's worked out a bit shorter this year. Not too bad though.

Similar.

Finish lunchtime on Fri 22nd. Back Thursday 4th Jan. No going in over Xmas like.

Finish at 12.30pm on Friday 22nd, back in on Wednesday 3rd. Might have to pop in the office for a half day some time between Christmas and New Year.

Usually have a good 2 weeks off, but with Christmas and New Year falling on a Monday, it's worked out a bit shorter this year. Not too bad though.

Same as me. Except I finish about 6 on the 22nd.

Won’t be going in until the 3rd.

Finish friday 22nd, home for xmas then up to the caravan in kirkcudbright on boxing day until new years day. Back to work on tuesday 2nd, but hoping to put the wednesday in....eldest son is emigrating to australia so wanted to go to airport to see him off.

Shit this year because I changed contracts so got my holidays pro-rated and wasn't allowed to buy extras - so 22 days for the year - which have all been used. So only the public holidays off for me this Xmas. I'll be working from home a lot though, so won't actually be doing very much.

Wednesday 20th is my last day until 2nd Jan. Always like to make sure I have a good 10 days off. The way its worked out this year though is more time off before Christmas than usual.
Looking forward to being lazy, eating and drinking rubbish and especially cant wait for the darts.

I'm off Christmas day this year which is nice. I finish on the 22nd. My next set starts the 28th and I'm working new years eve nightshift but I'm not arsed about it so no big deal. Saying that I was crawling about in 3 f***ing house fires the last new year I worked. pisspots ruining our call of duty fest...

Finish 22nd then I’m working in between but then finish on 4th Jan until 16th. I hate going to work at the beginning of January we always go on holiday but I cancelled it this year
With everything going on with me dad I didn’t want to be an 8 hour flight away. I don’t for one second regret cancelling but I’m not half going to miss me two weeks in the sun.

3 days off the week before xmas but need to work the 3 days between xmas and new year - will wfh though and send the wife and kids to the inlaws so not all bad

Back