When do you break up for Christmas?

I don’t - working until 12 on 23rd (then Brum game) back on 27th so just the statutory days off all so I can attend daft away games by wasting holidays on midweeks etc ;)

Knock off on the 22nd, back on the 28th and morning of the 29th, then off until the 2nd, which will be a real grind as everyone else I know has the day off and there's a full Scottish league programme that afternoon. Might sneak a look at Morton v St. Mirren that day. In on the 2nd because I need to take the 8th off.

Retired now....on lash with lads....50s and 60s in Newcastle tomorrow.....pensioners can still party.....be in Harrys Bar 2pm,

Thursday 21st 12:00. Out for a few with the lads from work straight after.

Back in the 2nd of January. But I’m on call from New Year’s Day so suppose I’m at work from 1st jan really.

My last day working this year is Wednesday this week but I've got a list of jobs a mile long to do so it won't feel like a break until Christmas Eve. Travelling up to the match at the weekend. Forgot about that.

Retired now....on lash with lads....50s and 60s in Newcastle tomorrow.....pensioners can still party.....be in Harrys Bar 2pm,
We'll be in Browns next Saturday. We book afternoon tea so we get a table with waiter but when we get there we sit at the table and change our mind about afternoon teas but we still get the table and waiter.
Done it the last three Christmases.

We'll be in Browns next Saturday. We book afternoon tea so we get a table with waiter but when we get there we sit at the table and change our mind about afternoon teas but we still get the table and waiter.
Done it the last three Christmases.
Class !
We popped into Colonel Porters before a gig at the sage a couple weeks ago...its canny there as well

Last edited by a moderator:

Back