When albums ruled the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

You have never known what it's like to feel so alive my friend
When I was 15, my cousin, who was 30, bought me The Story of The Who and I really didn't like it. Believe me, I tried, and they do have some brilliant tracks but overall I just can't get into them. Feel like I'm missing out.

When I was 15, my cousin, who was 30, bought me The Story of The Who and I really didn't like it. Believe me, I tried, and they do have some brilliant tracks but overall I just can't get into them. Feel like I'm missing out.

But, if you genuinely don't like them or can't really get into them, then that's fine, Colin.

Buy yersel a copy of Who's Next it's cheap enough and listen to it on headphones. It's the best album I have ever heard. It was Townshend using synthesiser for the first time.
You can listen to a song on headphones and there is so much going on in the background you won't believe it.

But, if you genuinely don't like them or can't really get into them, then that's fine, Colin.
Fuck off, yer. :lol::lol:
Buy yersel a copy of Who's Next it's cheap enough and listen to it on headphones. It's the best album I have ever heard. It was Townshend using synthesiser for the first time.
You can listen to a song on headphones and there is so much going on in the background you won't believe it.
What? Are they emptying the bins in the background or summat? It either works or it doesn't. Headphones, man. Just enjoy The Who. I don't get them and it's mmy loss.

Fuck off, yer. :lol::lol:

What? Are they emptying the bins in the background or summat? It either works or it doesn't. Headphones, man. Just enjoy The Who. I don't get them and it's mmy loss.
You sound like a bit of a tosser. I was offering you genuine advice. It is a great album, that are a great band, get on with it.
Btw are you a deaf tosser ?

Greatest hits albums can be irritating as one track doesn't flow to the next.

Who's Next is tremendous, try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back