Whatsapp.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Use whatsapp for work, but been using viber for longer and so do lots of people I talk to.

Viber has free messages same as whatsapp, but it had free calls ages ago and a desktop app (no idea if whatsapp does?) So I can type away on my laptop at work without having to get my phone out all the time.
Same here, as viber on desktop is easy, for whatsapp you have to have your phone within wireless distance to use whatsapp web based desktop, pain in the arse. Still use whatsapp for other stuff. Over these parts, Line ID is used a lot in Thailand and wechat is quite big.

The wife uses this all the time to talk to everyone back in the UK. Pain in the arse at times if you ask me, I prefer letters.

"Whatsapp" ? Never heard of it until recently and already it's obsolete. Fantastic news . That must have saved me a considerable amount of time bothering to find out about it. The pace of life is getting impressively efficient - there must be vast swaiths of popular culture that I don't need to bother about.

"Whatsapp" ? Never heard of it until recently and already it's obsolete. Fantastic news . That must have saved me a considerable amount of time bothering to find out about it. The pace of life is getting impressively efficient - there must be vast swaiths of popular culture that I don't need to bother about.

Haway man pottsy it was never that hard to work out how to use

My main channel of communication with friends and family, can't remember that last time I sent a text.

Get an iPhone like the cool kids. iMessages are the only way to go.
Only problem with Imessage is there's no way to stop yourself being added to a group. You know when it's your turn for the lads to rip you to bits and you've had enough and want to leave the group in a little strop? Then they just add you again. Frustrating.

Only problem with Imessage is there's no way to stop yourself being added to a group. You know when it's your turn for the lads to rip you to bits and you've had enough and want to leave the group in a little strop? Then they just add you again. Frustrating.
I'm not popular enough to be added to groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back