What's your Uber rating?

Where can you find your total number of trips, surely not just by counting the list of previous trips made? My rating is 4.82 from many trips and I'm guessing the lower ratings received have been when I've booked it for my wife to go out and she keeps them waiting.

How?

Convenient casual employment paying around £16 an hour.

Leading class app sales process for customers that improves safety for passengers.

And drivers as it’s cashless.

4.89 from probably close to 1,000 trips since 2016
Fancy signing up and doing it on my days off. With the taxi situation in Sunderland I should do ok
Anyone got a referral code

Check how much taxi insurance is before you do this mate.

Last edited:
5 stars from probably about close on 100 trips going back over the last 5 or so years. (I've just scrolled down and done a guestimate - no idea where to find the number of trips you've made).

Hardly ever tip.

I'd assume it's because almost always I'm the one waiting for them on the roadside, rather than vice versa. Don't think I've ever kept an uber driver waiting for more than 30 seconds.

I've only ever used it once myself. Trip from Gateshead back to Washington. As I got in the taxi the driver asked if I knew the way as he didn't. :lol: You've got one job mate.

Had a similar experience last year after the England V Ukraine quarter final game in Newcastle.

Got in one at 2am (also was going back to Washy), bloke clearly hardly ever went very far south of the Tyne.

His app was directing him down Durham Road through Low Fell but it hadn't taken into account some roadworks. Bloke got properly stressed and asked if I knew where I was going, I ended up having to look on my google maps for him (I don't know my way around the nooks and crannies of Low Fell off the main road too well myself as I usually go the felling bypass or A1), ended up having to direct him calling out left and right here around random streets for about 15 minutes so that we could bypass it.

Moaned a few times after about how long it would take him to get back to Newcastle after (why accept the job in that case?!).

Canny bizarre like. Wouldn't shock me if it was the same driver you had. Mind you I'm shocked how clueless loads of drivers are (even blueline ones etc.) when you ask them to go to Washy from Newcastle, hardly like you're asking them to drop you in Penzance!

4.8 dunno how to find out how many trips but loads.
Went through a phase of late cancellations so I bombed them out for a few months, use them again now though.
Got one back from match on Tues actually, prices vary but at least you know up front what you will pay so its your choice.
Got one from Morpeth to Wardley the other week after ac night out, was only 30 quid, normally costs me 20 in a black cab from Newcastle, very cheap.

Not too bad when out and about and you need to get home but they are absolutely useless for Pre-Bookings, they just don't turn up on time, Redirect the job to someone else or just cancel entirely.

*5 found them to be a lot cheaper in the states first time I used them and loved them. find them abit more expensive over here, was is London at weekend and it wanted 25 quid to go a mile and a half was around 6pm like busy traffic. Jumped on a bus for less than a pound with oyster card. Will use again though

Back